🔷SSC Combined Graduate Level Entrance CGL 2021 Exam Notification🔷
- Starting Date of Apply – 23 December 2021
- Closing Date of Applying – 23 January 2022
- Recruitment procedure – online
- Recruiter organisation -Staff selection commission (SSC)
- Job posting- All over India
- Assistant audit officer/assistant accounts Officer/- (pay level – 7 Rs. 44902 to 142040)
- Assistant section Officer/inspector of income tax group c/inspector/inspector posts/Sub inspector/assistant enforcement officer- (pay level -7 rupees 44000 to 142500)
- Assistant /superintendent/divisional accountant/junior statistical Officer/statistical investigator grade 2/Sub inspector – (pay level-6 Rs. 35400 to 112400)
- Group- C Posts
- Auditor/accountant/senior Secretariat assistant upper division clerk/tax assistant/Sub inspector- Central bureau of narcotics – (pay level 4 Rs. 25500 to 81100)
- Junior statistical Officer- Bachelor degree in any subject from a recognised university or institute with at least 60% marks in mathematics at 12th standard level or bachelor degree in any subject with statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- Statistical investigator- Bachelor’s degree in any subject with statistics as one of the subject from a recognised university or institute.
- All other post – Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university or equivalent.
- Assistant audit officer/assistant accounts Officer- 18 to 30 years.
- Assistant section Officer/inspector of income tax/all other posts – 18 to 30 years.
Mast be Indian.
🔹 Application fees
- For Gen/OBC category candidates- Rs. 100
- for women/ex-servicemen/ SC /ST category candidates- Nill (candidate have to pay the examination fee through net banking credit cards or debit cards or cash through SBI Bank challan.)
🔹 Selection Procedure
After waiting verification of the application forms for the visible candidates will be selected through the following steps.
Tier-l: Computer based test (CBT)
Tier-ll: Computer based examination.
Tier-lll: pen and paper mode descriptive paper.
Tier-IV: for computer proficiency test data entry skill test.
🔹 How to apply-
Eligible and eligible candidates can apply through the official website http://SSC.nic.in/. if you have any queries regarding the requirement process you can comment in the comment box without any hesitation.